Three Day Workshop :
Project Inisiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring, Controlling and Closing
Case study: Oil & Gas Surface Facilities, Steam Power Plant and Public Infrastructure
Preparatory for Project Management Professional Certification
Venue & Registration :
• Date : 3,4,5 Juni 2015
• Hotel Ibis (Ps Senen), Jl. Kramat Raya No.100 Jakarta 10420
• Citra/Rizky :
• T 021-31923259 F 021-31904657 HP 0878 7889 6111 / 0813 1151 2420
• E email@example.com
Investment Fee :
• Rp. 4.000.000-PII member
• Rp. 4.500.000-Public
(Incld. : Moduls, coffee break, lunch, goody bag, softcopy Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) and published MS Project tool)
• To be well manage every Project. To be familiar with the latest (5th) Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) edition, as an essential guide tool for every Project Manager and people related to the project.
• To be familiar with the WBS concept.
• To be familiar with the WBS for PLTU / Steam Power Plant, Oil & Gas Surface Facilities and Public Infrastructure as a case studies.
• To be familiar with the Earned Value Analysis, the control concept.
• To be familiar with the Project Management tools: MS Project.
• To be able to use the MS Project with the Steam Power Plant’s, the Oil & Gas Surface Facility’s and Public Infrastructure ‘s WBS as a case studies
Who should attend :
Project Managers, Project Owners, Investors, Project Stakeholders, Project Sponsors, Project Engineers, Project Schedulers, Project Controllers, Project Administrators, Project Finance / Bankers, Risk Management, Resources Engineers / Manager, HRD Management, Customers/Users.
• Understand the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) faster and easier.
• Understand the Fundamental Practices that all Project Managers need to attain high standards for project excellence.
• Understand that Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) reflects the collaboration and knowledge of working Project Managers.
• Understand the Fundamentals of Project Management as they apply to a wide range of projects.
• Understand the EEF’s as The Most Input for manage projects.
• Understand the OPA’s as The Most Input for manage projects.
• Be able to conduct Earned Value Analysis, control concept.
• Describe the process of reporting.
Instructor / Facilitator :
Ir. Dosohusodo Widjojo, MM, IPM
Background : S1 Teknik Mesin ITS, Surabaya; S2: Manajemen Pemasaran
STIE Nusantara, Jakarta. Insinyur Profesional Madya
Certified Expertise :
1. IAMPI (Ikatan Ahli Manajemen Proyek Indonesia)
2. Auditor OHSASS 18001 (by IRCA certificate # 10/2112).
3. IPM (Insinyur Profesional Madya, by PII).
4. LPJK (Lembaga Pengembangan Jasa Konstruksi).
Working Experiences for 30 years (since 1983 – present) related to project substance management:
1. Mechanical Engineering in Oil & Gas : DSF Project (Duri Steam Flood), at PT Caltex Pacific Indonesia (now as PT Chevron) 1983 – 1989.
2. Proposal and Design Engineer in Steam Boiler Project for Steam Power Plant at PT Babcock & Wilcox 1989 – 1996.
3. Project Management Consultant & Facilitator 1997 – Present 2015
Mr. Dosohusodo Widjojo has more than 5.000 hours of teaching and consulting experience and years of practicing personally. Main client list include PT’s : Prosys Bangun Persada, Pertamina, Telkomsel, Aneka Tambang, Chevron Pacific Indonesia, Indomarine, Tripatra Engineering & Constructors, etc
Training Agenda :
1. Project Integration Management
• Project Charter
• Overview of Organization Structures and Cultures
• Plan, direct, manage, control the project
2. Project Scope Management
• Define Scope
• Create WBS
3. Project Time Management
• Define Activity
• Activity resources
• Activity durations
• Develop schedule
• Control schedule
4. Project Cost Management
• Estimate cost
• Determine budget
• Control cost
5. Project Quality Management
• Plan quality management
• Perform quality assurance
• Control quality
6. Project Human Resource Management
• Acquire project team
• Develop project team
• Manage project team
7. Project Communication Management
• Manage communications
• Control communications
8. Project Risk Management
• Identify risks
• Perform qualitative risk analysis
• Perform quantitative risk analysis
• Risk responses
• Risk control
9. Project Procurement Management
• Conduct Procurements
• Control Procurements
• Close Procurements
10. Project Stakeholder Management
• Identify stakeholders
• Manage stakeholders
• Control stakeholders
11. Software MS Project as Toolset
• MS Project software (published) provided for exercise only.
• Participants should bring notebook / laptop with minimum requirements is Windows 7, with 2GB memory.
12. Preparatory for Project Management Professional Certification
• Guidance for International and Indonesia Project Management Professional Certification
• Question & Answer Certification Examination Sample of Project Management Professional Certification
Badan Kejuruan Teknik Industri – Persatuan Insinyur Indonesia
Jl. Bandung No. 1, Menteng, Jakarta Pusat 10310.
Phone : (021) 31904251-52
Fax : (021) 31904657
1. Formulir-pendaftaran-Project-Management-3-Day.docx 19kB