Project Work Break down Structure, Scheduling, and Resource Management.
Case study : Oil & Gas Surface Facilities, Power Plant & Infrastructure Projects
Venue & Registration :
• Hotel Ibis (Senen), Jl Kramat Raya No 100 Jakarta 10420
• Date : Tuesday, 18 Agustus 2015
• Regina/Tias : T 021-3192 3259 F 021-3190 4657 M 081217171262 / 081284436445
• Fee :
Rp. 1.000.000 – PII member
Rp. 1.250.000 – Public
(Incld. : Moduls, coffee break, lunch, goody bag, softcopy PMBOK and computer software tool)
MS Project Enterprise offers a comprehensive project management toolset for the effective management of projects, providing the individual in charge with the ability to plan and resource multi-level projects using an enterprise project structure. The combination of tools integrated within the tools package make it easier to handle and track any complex and large projects. This training program design to equip participants with the knowledge and skills. Participants will be confidence to enable them to use MS Project successfully.
Who should attend :
Project Manager, Project Owner, Project Engineer, Project Scheduler, Project Controller, Project Administrator, Project Finance, Risk Management, Resources Engineer, HRD Manager.
• Understand how to start MS Project program
• Understand how to use WBS, scheduling and resources management
• Describe the process of Scheduling the project
• Be able to adjust the project plan according to available resources
• Be able to track project progresses
• Be able to assign constraint
• Be able to do leveling process
• Be able to conduct earned value analysis
• Be able to analyze resource/cost usage
• Describe the process of reporting
Instructor / Facilitator :
Ir. Dosohusodo Widjojo, MM, IPM
Background : S1 Teknik Mesin ITS, Surabaya; S2: Manajemen Pemasaran STIE Nusantara, Jakarta.
Certified Expertise :
1. IAMPI (Ikatan Ahli Manajemen Proyek Indonesia)
2. Auditor OHSAS 18001 (by IRCA certificate # 10/2112).
3. IPM (Insinyur Profesional Madya, by PII).
4. LPJK (Lembaga Pengembangan Jasa Konstruksi).
Working Experiences for 30 years (since 1983 – present) related to project substance management:
1. Mechanical Engineering in Oil & Gas : DSF Project (Duri Steam Flood), at PT Caltex Pacific Indonesia (now as PT Chevron) 1983 – 1989.
2. Proposal and Design Engineer in Steam Boiler Project for Power Plant at PT Babcock & Wilcox 1989 – 1996.
3. Project Management Consultant & Facilitators 1997 – Present 2015
Mr. Dosohusodo Widjojo has more than 5.000 hours of teaching and consulting experience and years of practicing personal. His client list include PT : Prosys Bangun Persada, PERTAMINA, Telkomsel, Aneka Tambang, Chevron Pacific Indonesia, etc
Training Agenda :
• Overview of Project Integration
• Overview of Organization Structures and Culture
• Overview of Work Breakdown Structure
• Overview of Earned Value Analysis
2. Project Setup
• Create A New Project plan
• Setup Calendar and Working Time
3. Project Planning
• Define WBS
• Define Activity
• Creating Dependencies
• Displaying the Critical path
• Setting a Constraint.
4. Project Resource Management
• Creating Resources
• Assigning Resources
• Levelling Resources
• Base lining
5. Project Control
• Project Tracking (Schedule)
• Monitor and Adjusting
• Earned Value Analysis
• MS Project (published) provided for exercice only.
Participants should bring with notebook / laptop minimum requirements is Windows7, with 2GB memory.
Persatuan Insinyur Indonesia – Badan Kejuruan Teknik Industri
telp : 021-3192 3259 / 3190 4657 / 081217171262 / 081284436445
email : email@example.com
Web : bkti-pii.or.id